USC Village will provide many economic benefits for the City of Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, and the immediate community including:
- 12,000 new jobs (4,000 construction-related, 8,000 permanent) throughout the Specific Plan development area
- $1.1 billion construction‐related economic impact on the Los Angeles County economy
- $2.8 million in one‐time construction revenue for the City of Los Angeles
- $1.7 million in annual revenue benefits for the City of Los Angeles from USC Village operations
- $3.8 million in tax increment to the Community Redevelopment Agency through the year 2030; this is the single largest addition of tax increment revenue in South Los Angeles.